Month: November 2013
HR Advisor is responsible for assisting with employee relations cases including performance management, absence management, TUPE, restructuring and redundancies along with other generalist duties such as employee inductions. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain further experience of ER cases in a fast paced environment.
HR Advisor responsibilities:
* Providing advice and leading on ER related matters such as Disciplinary, Grievances, Performance Management and Absence Management
* Liaising with Trade Unions.
* Managing and coordinating employee inductions and looking at ways to improve this process.
* Coaching line managers on HR policy and procedure.
* Assisting with the recruitment process by coaching line managers and writing job descriptions.
HR Advisor requirements:
* Proven experience leading on ER casework is essential.
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong UK employment law knowledge.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Ideally a CIPD qualification.