HR Advisor is responsible for assisting with employee relations cases including performance management, absence management, TUPE, restructuring and redundancies along with other generalist duties such as employee inductions. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain further experience of ER cases in a fast paced environment.
HR Advisor responsibilities:
* Providing advice and leading on ER related matters such as Disciplinary, Grievances, Performance Management and Absence Management
* Liaising with Trade Unions.
* Managing and coordinating employee inductions and looking at ways to improve this process.
* Coaching line managers on HR policy and procedure.
* Assisting with the recruitment process by coaching line managers and writing job descriptions.
HR Advisor requirements:
* Proven experience leading on ER casework is essential.
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong UK employment law knowledge.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Ideally a CIPD qualification.